Job Title: Quality Assurance Assistant
Responsible to: Quality Assurance Officer
Main Purpose of Job: Provides administrative support to the processing of examination results in accordance with quality assurance standards.
Starting salary is £18500, going to £19000 after 3 months’ probation
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Support the processing of all examinations results within their area of work in particular checking candidates’ details against database entries for errors, entering results onto the database, scanning the results for the archive, and despatching results and issuing certificates within defined timescales
- Contribute to the maintenance of all records, files and databases in order that information/data can be obtained readily by any staff member
- Contribute to responding to queries such as those from colleagues regarding administrative queries and or from teachers on queries regarding the processing of examination results
- Work effectively as part of a team, supporting team colleagues to ensure the timescales are achieved effectively in relation to all quality assurance work
- Carry out any other reasonable duties as required by the Head of Department or Executive Management.
- Proven ability to input and extract data efficiently and effectively, including both electronic and paper-based information, showing excellent attention to detail
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and of using databases to enter, extract and manipulate data accurately and efficiently
- Good verbal and written communications skills in English, and good numeracy skills
- Good team player, working flexibly and with others to meet the needs of Members, customers and the organisation
- Good customer service skills, with proven experience of constantly striving to meet customer needs
- Attitude of personal responsibility and accountability and a flexible and ‘can-do’ attitude towards the workplace
- Interest or experience in Dance, Arts or Education.
closing date of 28th February, with interviews scheduled w/c 5th March.