The English National Ballet are looking for a Engagement Administrator
10 am to 6 pm Mon-Fri and as necessary to fulfil the scope of responsibilities
£25,000 per annum
ENGAGEMENT ADMINISTRATOR (FULL-TIME)
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for a Engagement Administrator who is highly organised in managing a busy work load, confident with budgets, coordination and scheduling and working with excellent attention to detail. A high standard of working knowledge of IT, database and word processing skills 50 WPM is required. You will be committed to giving the highest level of customer service, have excellent oral and written communication skills and demonstrates a positive and supportive attitude to ensure that all aspects of the work are delivered to the highest standards. You will have experience of working in a creative and busy office environment and the ability to multi-task and work well under pressure is essential.
- Minimum three years professional high level administration experience working in a busy and pressurised office environment
- Word processing: preparing contracts, letters, schedules and copy for season brochures, web etc.
- Highly competent IT skills: Microsoft Office, Raiser’s Edge (essential) and other technology
- Confident with budgeting and financial management
- Analysing budgets and statistical data, present reports, collate data
- Managing and maintaining budgets, as well as invoicing and processing payments, reconciliation and expenses processing
- Preparing contracts and confirmation letters across the department’s programme of activities
- Co-ordinating and monitoring ticket holds across the department’s activities liaising
- Liaising with staff in other departments and with external contacts
Place of work: English National Ballet, Markova House, Jay Mews, London. ENB will move to a new purpose-built home at London City Island in 2018
Hours of work: Normal office hours are 10 am to 6 pm Mon-Fri and as necessary to fulfil the scope of responsibilities.
Salary: £25,000 per annum
Deadline for applications: 9 am on 14 November 2017
Interviews: On a rolling basis
How to apply