The ISTD are currently recruiting for a Membership Services Assistant.
Responsible to: Business Development and Membership Services Manager
Main Purpose of Job: Acts as support for the Membership Services Administrator, to enable the timely turnaround of enrolling new ISTD members and renewing subscriptions for existing ISTD members. Assisting in the maintenance of the membership database to ensure the quality of data is clean and up to date. Processing payments and fees and agreeing daily financial reports.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- To support the Membership department, answering queries, taking payments and advising on suitable levels of membership etc.
- To assist in ensuring the database records and member details is meticulously maintained, and that change of details and amendments are updated at all times. Providing data as necessary and as requested to support mailshots, communications and event registration etc.
- Processing membership payments and producing and dispatching membership cards and certificates in a timely manner.
- To produce an end of day report to ensure takings and database match.
- Carry out any other necessary administrative processes to support the work of the Membership Services Administration.
- To participate in any other projects or tasks as required, in order to support other departments during their peak times.
- Strong keyboard skills, an excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially EXCEL and experience of using, or ability to readily learn how to use, membership databases and CRM systems.
- Clear verbal and written communication skills in English, in particular in dealing efficiently and competently with telephone and online queries from customers.
- Proven administrative ability, with experience of processing data accurately and demonstrating excellent attention to detail while multi-tasking and meeting deadlines.
- Experience of handling card payments over the phone and online.
- Strong organisational skills to ensure paperwork is scanned, filed and archived in a systematic and timely manner.
- Willing and able to work on their own initiative, while remaining aware of own limitations and when they should ask for help.
- Proven experience of working effectively in a team to deliver excellent customer service.
- A calm, professional and ‘can-do’ attitude towards the workplace.
- Previous experience of working in a dance, dance education, arts, training or membership environment, or similar.
Location: London EC2
Contract type: Permanent & Full time
Closing date for applications is Tuesday 27th June 2017
Interview date: Week commencing 3rd July